The Woman's Clinic participates with the following insurance companies and PPO Networks. Some PPO networks contract with multiple insurance companies, so if your insurance company is not listed, please check your insurance card to see if a PPO network is listed or call your insurance company to see if our doctors participate with your plan. We do NOT participate with any HMO type plans.
- Aetna POS and PPO plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield-Network S, Network P and BlueAdvantage Medicare plan (If you have CoverTennessee and your card has "Network S" on it, we will take that but not "Network V")
- Cigna Great West-now part of Cigna
- Medicare, and Medicare PFFS plans. If you have non-traditional Medicare and your card has the letters "PFFS", we do participate.
- Health Partners/TN Healthcare
- PHCS Multiplan
- First Health
- Beech Street
- PPO Next
- USA MCO
- Three Rivers Provider Network discount plan (TRPN)
- United Healthcare (eff 6/1/10)
- Principal Edge Network
We will file with any insurance plan, except TennCare, for a decision on a claim; however, the ultimate responsibility for payment rests with the patient. Your insurance coverage is a contract between you and your insurance carrier and the policy holder always has the best access to coverage and policy details. Always self-verify if you are unsure. There are constant changes in the insurance industry and we are not always aware of these immediately.
The Woman's Clinic's preferred laboratory is Medical Center Laboratory which is connected with the West Tennessee Healthcare system. We do not have any contracts outside of this for lab services.