"You can make changes in your daily life which can lower your F2-IsoPs to safe levels.
- Reducing the amount of red meat and increasing the amount of fruit and vegetables you eat can help lower your F2-IsoPs levels.
- Adding one fish meal a week as part of a low-fat diet may also lower F2-IsoPs levels.
- Your F2-IsoP levels may also be lowered by increasing the amount you exercise.
- If you smoke, quitting will lower your F2-IsoPs levels."
Lifestyle changes are the best option to help lower your oxidized LDL levels.
- If you smoke, ask your medical provider to help you quit.
- Adjust your diet to include foods low in saturated fat and those with zero trans-fat. Fruits and vegetables are also great options as they contain antioxidants.
- Talk with your medical provider about over-the-counter supplements containing antioxidants.
- Increase your amount of physical activity."
To continue reading, please click on the link!