If you have been considering Essure for your birth control protection it is important to know the pros and cons before use. Unlike traditional procedures Essure is inserted into the fallopian tubes through the natural pathways of the vagina and cervix, without any incisions and no surgery required. But the benefits do not stop there.
- Essure is the one and only product designed to prevent pregnancy, proved to be the most effective of all of the competition. This means a great deal to anyone who isn't quite ready to become a parent.
- When you decide to use Essure as your birth control option you can do it with confidence, as there are no risky surgeries or incisions required.
- Essure is a preferred choice for many reasons, however the fast recovery time is one of the most important. Most women using Essure will be able to resume normal activities after only one day after use.
- Unlike many temporary methods of birth control such as oral contraceptives, the shot, the ring and some IUDs, Essure inserts do not contain any type of hormones. This means they will not interfere with your, menstrual cycle or cause any of the common side effects associated with women who are using hormone replacement drugs.
- A small, soft insert is designed to slide easily into the fallopian tubes where it will remain securely in place, while still remaining visible to your doctor to confirm the proper placement of the device.
- Worry is normal any time a procedure such as this is performed however with the Essure Confirmation test you can rest easy knowing the device has been properly inserted.
There are no medications that do not have the possibility of side effects and certain symptoms, including Essure. Though most women were not bothered by the side effects of the drug its still important to know what can occur, which includes mild-to-moderate cramping, nausea and/or vomiting, dizziness and light-headedness, bleeding and/or spotting.