What is FACOG?
It stands for "Fellow American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists." ACOG is the nation's leading group of professionals providing health care for women. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists:
- Serves as a strong advocate for quality health care for women
- Maintains the highest standards of clinical practice
- Provides continuing education of its members
- Promotes patient education
- Increases awareness among its members and the public of the changing issues facing women's health care